AMFM Family Visitation Information:
We are excited to share our centers will begin the phased reopening for visitation issued by Governor Jim Justice and the Office of Health Facility Licensure and Certification (OHFLAC).
OHFLAC must approve our center’s visitation phase in advance of visits, and please know that the phases may change at a moment’s notice.
There are four phases for reopening: Red, Blue, Yellow and Green. Red and Blue restrict visitor access except for compassionate care measures only. These restrictions may be due to community outbreaks near the center, and not necessarily a positive COVID-19 test result within the center. Yellow and Green allow visitor access with required guidelines you must follow to ensure the safety of you, your loved one, and our employees.
AMFM Visitation Phase & COVID-19 Data:
|||Visitation is restricted to compassionate care only|
|Visitation is restricted to compassionate care only|
|Limited visitation - appointments are required|
|Visitation is open - appointments are still required|
Scheduling a Visit:
Please go to our Visitation Request page here to schedule an in-person visit or televisit. You may also call your loved ones' AMFM center to schedule an appointment or for more information. For a list of locations and phone numbers download our AMFM Locations Map.
We are summarizing visitation guidelines so you will be prepared for your visit.
- Visitation is by appointment only. You must call and make prior arrangements before arriving at the center to visit with your loved one.
- You will be screened for symptoms of COVID-19 before being admitted into the center.
- At a minimum, you will be asked to wear a facemask or face covering and should acquire one now for when you are ready to see your loved one. You may be asked to wear additional Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) depending on current circumstances.
- You will be asked to use hand sanitizer prior to entering.
- There are only two visitors per patient at one time.
- Under the Yellow phase, no visitors under the age of 12 are permitted. The Green phase permits visitors of all ages at the discretion of the center.
- Visitation will be in a designated area. Employees will sanitize the area between scheduled visits.
For complete information on the guidelines from the West Virginia Office of Health Facility Licensure and Certification (OHFLAC), please click here.