American Medical Facilities Management (AMFM), LLC will utilize social media channels as a method of providing our patients, families, referral sources, employees and communities with a convenient platform to learn more about our services, our values and culture. Our goal is to provide content that is valuable, relevant, timely and generous, and by doing so, we provide yet another invitation for engagement and two-way communication.
The American Medical Facilities Management’s corporate Facebook page is designed to benefit all American Medical Facilities Management facilities and affiliations.
We currently have an active Social Media presence and may develop a presence on other platforms as deemed appropriate. In order to best serve our residents, families, referral sources, communities and employees, the following policies have been created and adopted.
BY ACCESSING, VIEWING, PARTICIPATING OR POSTING ON ANY AMFM, LLC’ SOCIAL MEDIA SITE, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, YOU MAY NOT POST ANY CONTENT TO ANY American Medical Facilities Management’s SOCIAL MEDIA SITE ON THE INTERNET. YOUR USE OF AMFM, LLC’ SOCIAL MEDIA SITES IS ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POLICY AND HAS THE SAME EFFECT AS IF YOU HAD PHYSICALLY SIGNED AN AGREEMENT.
AMFM reserves the right to monitor, prohibit, restrict, block, suspend, terminate, delete or discontinue your access to any AMFM’s social media sites at any time without notice, and for any reason, at its sole discretion. AMFM, LLC may remove, delete, block, filter or restrict by any other means, any materials posted, placed or found within a AMFM’s social media platform, and do so at their sole discretion. AMFM does not endorse any product, service, views or content displayed on the social media site.
As a guest posting content to any AMFM social media site on the internet:
- You will not violate any local, state, federal or international laws and regulations, including, but not limited to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), as well as copyright and intellectual property rights laws regarding any content that you send, post, transmit, email or otherwise use on AMFM's social media platforms. You will not violate any critical governing laws, including but not limited to ADA OSHA, DOL, EEOC.
- You will not post any content that is personal health information identifying directly or indirectly a AMFM patient (name, SSN, DOB, etc.), including patient images on any AMFM social media site.
- You will not transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) that is unlawful, disruptive, threatening, profane, abusive, harassing, embarrassing, tortuous, defamatory, obscene, libelous, or is an invasion of another's privacy, is hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, as solely determined by AMFM, LLC’ discretion.
- You will not impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- You will not transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships.
- You will not transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.
- You will not transmit (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes" or any other form of solicitation.
- You will not transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) that contains software viruses, worms, disabling code, or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- You will not harass another; or collect or store, or attempt to collect or store personal data about third parties without their knowledge or consent; or to share confidential pricing information of any party.
By posting any content on any AMFM social media site, you grant to AMFM the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish and display such content and the right to create derivative works from your content, edit or modify such content, and use such content. AMFM may disclose your communications and activities in response to lawful requests by governmental authorities, judicial orders, warrants or subpoenas, or for the protection of AMFM’s rights. You agree that in the event that AMFM exercises any of its rights hereunder for any reason, AMFM will have no liability to you.
YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL INFORMATION THAT YOU POST, SEND, EMAIL, TRANSMIT AND COMMUNICATE VIA AMFM’s SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS. When posting any content on an internet site, you should review it carefully to ensure that it does not violate the policy developed to protect AMFM, our residents, patients, employees, referral sources and communities that we serve.
YOU ASSUME RESPONSIBILTY FOR THE SECURITY, PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY RISKS INHERENT IN SENDING ANY CONTENT OVER THE INTERNET. AMFM does not control the third party sites and the internet over which you may choose to send confidential, personal or health information, or any other content. Therefore, AMFM does not warrant any safeguard against any interceptions or compromises to your information that you chose to send, post or utilize on AMFM's social media sites. When posting any content on an internet site, you should think carefully about your own privacy in disclosing detailed or private information about yourself and family.
YOU SHALL DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD AMFM, LLC and its corporate affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, successors and assignees, HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY LIABILITY, AND SHALL PROMPTLY REIMBURSE THEM FOR ANY LOSSES, CLAIMS, DAMAGES, SETTLEMENTS, COSTS AND LIABILITIES OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER (including reasonable attorneys' fees) to which any of them may become subject arising out of, based upon, as a result of, or in any way connected with, your posting of any content to a social media site, any third party claims of infringement or any breach of this policy.
You agree that any claim or dispute related to your posting of any content on a social media site on the internet shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of West Virginia and you agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the local, state or federal courts.
THIS POLICY MAY BE UPDATED AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE, AND EACH TIME A USER ACCESSES a AMFM SOCIAL MEDIA SITE, THE NEW POLICY WILL GOVERN USAGE EFFECTIVE UPON POSTING. To remain in compliance, AMFM suggests that you review the policy at regular intervals. By continuing to post any content after such new terms are posted, you accept and agree to any and all such modifications to this policy.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the AMFM Public Social Media Policy, please contact us at 1-800-348-1623 or firstname.lastname@example.org.