Charleston, W.Va.- American Medical Facilities Management (AMFM) is proud to announce the winners of the 2018 Ellen Warder Memorial Scholarship for Nursing.
The following individuals will receive a scholarship to further their education in the nursing field:
- Tashanda Newsome: Wayne Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
- Kayla Newberry: McDowell Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
- Michelle Tustin: Cameron Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
- Laura Ellis: Hillcrest Health Care Center
- Arla Lane: Clay Health Care Center
- Candace Glaspell: Bridgeport Health Care Center
- Jossie Brooks: Greenbrier Health Care Center
- Tatjana Golden: Greenbrier Health Care Center
- Casaundra Wilburn: Home Office/Coordinator
The scholarship was established in 2001 and is named after Ellen Warder, Vice President of Legal Affairs for AMFM. In November 1997, Ms. Warder died unexpectedly at the age of 55.
AMFM operates 18 skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers throughout West Virginia. They operate in Braxton, Boone, Clay, Cabell, Summers, Fayette, Hardy, Greenbrier, Webster, Wayne, McDowell, Lincoln, Wyoming, Harrison (Clarksburg & Bridgeport), Marshall, Taylor and Mercer counties.
AMFM’s mission is “to exemplify excellence in quality care to our customers by providing an environment that enhances personal growth, individuality, dignity and respect.”