Wyoming Nursing & Rehabilitation Center opened in 1986 and is a 60 person care community specializing in skilled nursing, short-term rehabilitation to home, and long-term care services. The center is located 30 miles from Beckley, West Virginia.
• Licensed nurse on duty 24-hours a day.
• Medical services provided by a licensed physician & Nurse Practitioner.
• Physical, Speech and Occupational Therapy provided by Lifetree Therapy.
• Professional social services & discharge planning with a licensed social worker.
• Pharmacy Services for our patients.
• Daily opportunities for social interaction, activities and programs designed by a certified activity professional.
• Laundry and housekeeping services.
• On-site salon services.