About Wayne Nursing & Rehabilitation Center:
Wayne Nursing & Rehabilitation Center (N&RC) opened in 1985 and is a 60 person care center specializing in skilled nursing, short-term rehabilitation to home, and long-term care services.
The center is located about 20 miles away from Huntington, WV.
National Awards & Recognitions:
Wayne N&RC received the 2013 Bronze National Quality Award from the American Health Care Association/National Center for Assisted Living (AHCA/NCAL). The program is based on the core values and criteria of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award. In 2015, Wayne N&RC took the next in their quality award journey by receiving the 2015 Silver National Quality Award. Only four other centers in West Virginia received this prestigious recognition.
In a recent national survey with My InnerView by National Research Corporation, 100% of patients and 96% of families rated their overall satisfaction with center services as "excellent and good." Because of their high survey results, Wayne N&RC received the 2018 "Embracing Quality Award" for Customer Service.
Wayne N&RC plays an important role in the community by partnering with local organizations and providing donations to enrich Wayne County through funds provided by the AMFM Charitable Foundation, Inc.
Some of the community partnerships Wayne N&RC has presented donations to are Wayne County Board of Education, Cabell Huntington Hospital Senior Services, American Cancer Society, St. Mary's Medical Center Foundation, and more.
Join our team! Head to our Careers page to see the latest career opportunities!
- Medical services provided by a licensed physician.
- Board Certified Nurse Practitioners with Lifetree Medical Services.
- Professional social services & discharge planning with a licensed social worker.
- Pharmacy services from Lifetree Pharmacy Company.
- Daily activity schedule by a certified activity professional who arranges a variety of individual and group activities and outings.
- Hospice care offered.
- On site beauty & barbershop services.
- We accept admissions daily, 24 hours a day.