About Summers Nursing & Rehabilitation Center:
Summers Nursing & Rehabilitation Center (N&RC) is located just outside historic Hinton, W.Va. and is about 28 miles from Beckley, and 40 miles from Bluefield. The skilled nursing, rehabilitation and long-term care center can care for up to 120 individuals.
National Awards & Recognitions:
Summers N&RC was the recipient of the 2013 Bronze National Quality Award from the American Health Care Association/National Center for Assisted Living (AHCA/NCAL).
In 2014, Summers N&RC continued their quality of care journey, and was only one of 77 centers nationwide to receive the prestigious Silver National Quality Award from the AHCA/NCAL.
In a recent national survey through National Research Corporation My InnerView, Summers N&RC had 97% of residents surveyed who rated their overall satisfaction with facility services as "excellent and good." These results are above the national averge for residents is 90%.
Summers N&RC plays an important role in the community by partnering with local organizations, and providing donations to enrich the Hinton area through the AMFM Charitable Foundation, Inc. Some of the local organizations that has received funds are Hinton Little League, John Henry Days, Summers County Humane Association, Beyond Wishes Therapeutic Riding Program, and more.
Download our Summers Nursing & Rehabilitation Center brochure.
- Medical services provided by a licensed physician.
- Board Certified Nurse Practitioners with Lifetree Medical Services.
- Professional social services & discharge planning with a licensed social worker.
- Pharmacy services from Lifetree Pharmacy Company.
- Daily activity schedule by a certified activity professional who arranges a variety of individual and group activities and outings.
- Hospice care offered.
- On site beauty & barbershop services.
- We accept admissions daily, 24 hours a day.
- Physical, Speech and Occupational Therapy seven days-a-week from Lifetree Therapy Company.