Pleasant Valley Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is the 19th member of the AMFM family. The 100-bed center is located in Point Pleasant, West Virginia and has more than 100 professionals caring for their patients.
AMFM centers are recognized throughout West Virginia and at the national level for quality long-term care services and a great place to work. Centers have earned the American Health Care Association’s National Quality Awards and employees have been recognized statewide for individual excellence awards by the West Virginia Health Care Association. Ranking 7th on the list of Fortune’s top 50 health care providers in the aging sector, AMFM is on an elite list of long-term care providers in “Best Workplaces for Aging Services” list. Earning a reputation for innovation, commitment to advancing nursing and rehabilitation excellence, as well as long-term care talent throughout their West Virginia centers.
Read more about Pleasant Valley Nursing & Rehabilitation Center joining our family at: https://bit.ly/31GpV74
- Medical services provided by a licensed physician
- Board Certified Nurse Practitioners with Lifetree Medical Services
- Professional social services & discharge planning with a licensed social worker
- Pharmacy services from Lifetree Pharmacy Company
- Daily activity schedule by a certified activity professional who arranges a variety of individual and group activities