Originally named Cumberland Care Center, American Medical Facilities Management (AMFM) purchased the center and re-opened as Mercer Nursing & Rehabilitation Center (N&RC) on July 23, 2001.
In 2015, Mercer N&RC opened a new 58,000 square-foot facility in Bluefield and is 15 minutes away from Princeton and Interstate 77.
• Licensed nurse on duty 24-hours a day.
• Medical services provided by a licensed physician & Nurse Practitioner.
• Physical, Speech and Occupational Therapy provided by Lifetree Therapy.
• Professional social services & discharge planning with a licensed social worker.
• Pharmacy Services for our patients.
• Daily opportunities for social interaction, activities and programs designed by a certified activity professional.
• Laundry and housekeeping services.
• On-site salon services.