About McDowell Nursing & Rehabilitation Center:
McDowell Nursing & Rehabilitation Center (N&RC) opened in 1985 and is a 120 person care center specializing in skilled nursing, short-term rehabilitation to home, and long-term care services.
Located in the rich history of coal country, McDowell N&RC is 30 miles from Bluefield, WV.
National Awards & Recognitions:
The center received the 2015 Bronze National Quality Award from the American Health Care Association/National Center for Assisted Living (AHCA/NCAL).
As one of the largest employers in McDowell County, McDowell N&RC works with the community by partnering with local organizations and providing donations through funds provided by the AMFM Charitable Foundation, Inc.
Some of the organizations McDowell N&RC has presented donations to are McDowell County Career & Technical Center, McDowell County Humane Society, Welch Little League, Mount View High School, Gary Volunteer Fire Department, ARH Foundation for Healthier Communities, Emma's Touch Foundation, and more.
Join our team! Head to our Careers page to see the latest career opportunities!
- Medical services provided by a licensed physician.
- Board Certified Nurse Practitioners with Lifetree Medical Services.
- Professional social services & discharge planning with a licensed social worker.
- Pharmacy Services by Lifetree Pharmacy Company.
- Daily activity schedule by a certified activity professional who arranges a variety of individual and group activities and outings.
- Hospice care offered.
- On site beauty & barbershop services.
- We accept admissions daily, 24 hours a day.