About Lincoln Nursing & Rehabilitation Center:
Lincoln Nursing & Rehabilitation Center (N&RC) opened in 1986 and is a 60 person care center specializing in skilled nursing, short-term rehabilitation to home, and long-term care services.
National Awards & Recognitions:
The center received the 2015 Bronze National Quality Award from the American Health Care Association/National Center for Assisted Living (AHCA/NCAL) quality award program.
In a recent national survey, Lincoln N&RC had 100% of patients and families who rated their overall satisfaction with center services as "excellent or good." Additionally, 100% of employees rated their overall job satisfaction as "excellent or good."
These high customer satisfaction ratings and deficiency-free state survey inspection resulted in Lincoln N&RC receiving the "2017 Embracing Quality Award" from Providigm.
Lincoln N&RC plays an important role in the community by partnering with local organizations and providing donations to enrich Lincoln County through funds provided by the AMFM Charitable Foundation, Inc.
- Medical services provided by a licensed physician.
- Board Certified Nurse Practitioners with Lifetree Medical Services.
- Professional social services & discharge planning with a licensed social worker.
- Pharmacy services from Lifetree Pharmacy Company.
- Daily activity schedule by a certified activity professional who arranges a variety of individual and group activities and outings.
- Hospice care offered.
- On site beauty & barbershop services.
- We accept admissions daily, 24 hours a day.