About Lincoln Nursing & Rehabilitation Center:
Lincoln Nursing & Rehabilitation Center (N&RC) opened in 1986 and is a 60 person care center specializing in skilled nursing, short-term rehabilitation to home, and long-term care services.
National Awards & Recognitions:
The center received the 2015 Bronze National Quality Award from the American Health Care Association/National Center for Assisted Living (AHCA/NCAL) quality award program.
In a national survey, Lincoln N&RC had 94% families who rated their overall satisfaction with center services as "excellent or good." Additionally, 100% of employees rated their overall job satisfaction as "excellent or good."
Lincoln N&RC plays an important role in the community by partnering with local organizations and providing donations to enrich Lincoln County through funds provided by the AMFM Charitable Foundation, Inc.
Join our team! Head to our Careers page to see the latest career opportunities!
- Medical services provided by a licensed physician.
- Board Certified Nurse Practitioners with Lifetree Medical Services.
- Professional social services & discharge planning with a licensed social worker.
- Pharmacy services from Lifetree Pharmacy Company.
- Daily activity schedule by a certified activity professional who arranges a variety of individual and group activities and outings.
- On site beauty & barbershop services.
- We accept admissions daily, 24 hours a day.