About Hillcrest Health Care Center:
Hillcrest Health Care Center (HHCC) joined the AMFM family July 1, 2014 and is a 90 person care center specializing in skilled nursing, short-term rehabilitation to home, and long-term care services.
Hillcrest HCC is located 30 miles from Charleston, WV.
Hillcrest HCC is a 2018 Bronze National Quality Award winner from the American Health Care Association/National Center for Assisted Living Quality Awards Program. The program is based on the core values and criteria of the Malcolm Baldrige Nationa Quality Award.
Join our team! Head to our Careers page to see the latest career opportunities!
- Medical services provided by a licensed physician
- Board Certified Nurse Practitioners with Lifetree Medical Services.
- Professional social services and discharge planning with a licensed social worker
- Pharmacy services from Lifetree Pharmacy Company.
- Daily activity schedule by a certified activity professional who arranges a variety of individual and group activities and outings
- On site beauty and barbershop services
- We accept admissions daily, 24 hours a day
- Physical Therapy services seven days-a-week from Lifetree Therapy Company.