About Hillcrest Health Care Center:
Hillcrest Health Care Center (HHCC) joined the AMFM family July 1, 2014 and is a 90 person care center specializing in skilled nursing, short-term rehabilitation to home, and long-term care services.
Hillcrest HCC is located 30 miles from Charleston, WV.
Hillcrest HCC is a 2018 Bronze National Quality Award winner from the American Health Care Association/National Center for Assisted Living Quality Awards Program. The program is based on the core values and criteria of the Malcolm Baldrige Nationa Quality Award.
Hillcrest Health Care Center (HCC) received the 2017 Embracing Quality Award from Providigm. Hillcrest HCC received the award for achieving exceptionally favorable customer satisfaction ratings.
Only 265 skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers were recipients of the award, and to be eligible for the award, centers had to achieve Providigm’s Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement (QAPI) Accreditation.
Additionally, Hillcrest HCC is a Five-Star Rated Center through the Centers for Medicaid/Medicare Services Nursing Home Compare program. The Five-Star rating is the highest rating a center can receive.
Hillcrest HCC plays an important role in the community by partnering with local organizations and providing donations to enrich the area through funds provided by the AMFM Charitable Foundation, Inc.
- Medical services provided by a licensed physician
- Board Certified Nurse Practitioners with Lifetree Medical Services.
- Professional social services and discharge planning with a licensed social worker
- Pharmacy services from Lifetree Pharmacy Company.
- Daily activity schedule by a certified activity professional who arranges a variety of individual and group activities and outings
- Hospice care offered
- On site beauty and barbershop services
- We accept admissions daily, 24 hours a day
- Physical Therapy services seven days-a-week from Lifetree Therapy Company.