Greenbrier Health Care Center (HCC) is the 17th member of the AMFM family, and is located in Lewisburg, 2011's "Coolest Small Town in America" from Budget Travel.
Greenbrier HCC is a 80-person care center specializing in skilled nursing, short-term rehabilitation to home and long-term care services.
• Licensed nurse on duty 24-hours a day.
• Medical services provided by a licensed physician & Nurse Practitioner.
• Physical, Speech and Occupational Therapy provided by Lifetree Therapy.
• Professional social services & discharge planning with a licensed social worker.
• Pharmacy Services for our patients.
• Daily opportunities for social interaction, activities and programs designed by a certified activity professional.
• Laundry and housekeeping services.
• On-site salon services.