Fayette Nursing & Rehabilitation Center (N&RC) opened in 1984, and is a 60-person care community providing skilled nursing, short-term rehabilitation to home services, and long-term care.
Fayette N&RC opened as the Christian Nursing Home in 1984. American Medical Facilities Management (AMFM) purchased the facility on November 21, 1984 and has continued to uphold the values and core beliefs of the original founders.
The center is nestled near the scenic New River Gorge National Park and is 25 miles from Beckley, WV.
• Licensed nurse on duty 24-hours a day.
• Medical services provided by a licensed physician & Nurse Practitioner.
• Physical, Speech and Occupational Therapy provided by Lifetree Therapy.
• Professional social services & discharge planning with a licensed social worker.
• Pharmacy Services for our patients.
• Daily opportunities for social interaction, activities and programs designed by a certified activity professional.
• Laundry and housekeeping services.
• On-site salon services.