About Fayette Nursing & Rehabilitation Center:
Fayette Nursing & Rehabilitation Center (N&RC) opened in 1984, and is a 60-person care community providing skilled nursing, short-term rehabilitation to home services, and long-term care.
Fayette N&RC opened as the Christian Nursing Home in 1984. American Medical Facilities Management (AMFM) purchased the facility on November 21, 1984 and has continued to uphold the values and core beliefs of the original founders.
The center is nestled near the scenic New River Gorge National Park and is 25 miles from Beckley, WV.
Fayette N&RC received another deficiency-free state survey inspection in the 2018 cycle.
National Awards & Recognitions:
The center received the 2015 Bronze Achievement in Quality Award from the American Health Care Association/National Center for Assisted Living (AHCA/NCAL). The center continued their quality care journey and was awarded the 2019 Silver National Quality Award.
Additionally, in a recent national survey by My InnerView National Research Corporation, Fayette N&RC had 100% of patients who rated their overall satisfaction with facility services as "excellent and good," and 88% of employees surveyed who rated their overall job satisfaction as "excellent or good."
Fayette N&RC plays an important role in the greater Fayetteville community by partnering with local organizations and providing donations through funds provided by the AMFM Charitable Foundation, Inc. Some of the local organizations Fayette N&RC has presented donations to are Fayette County Library, American Cancer Society, America Red Cross, Town of Fayetteville, and more.
Join our team! Head to our Careers page to see the latest career opportunities!
Download our Fayette Nursing & Rehabilitation Center brochure.
- Medical services provided by a licensed physician.
- Board Certified Nurse Practitioners with Lifetree Medical Services.
- Professional social services & discharge planning with a licensed social worker.
- Pharmacy Services by Lifetree Pharmacy Company.
- Daily activity schedule by a certified activity professional who arranges a variety of individual and group activities and outings.
- On site beauty & barbershop services.
- We accept admissions daily, 24 hours a day.