About E. A. Hawse Nursing & Rehabilitation Center:
E. A. Hawse Nursing & Rehabilitation Center (N&RC) opened in 1985 and is a 60 person care center specializing in skilled nursing, short-term rehabilitation to home, and long-term care services.
National Awards & Recognitions:
E. A. Hawse N&RC received the 2014 Bronze National Quality Award from the American Health Care Association/National Center for Assisted Living (AHCA/NCAL) Quality Award program. They continued their quality care journey when the center received the 2015 Silver National Quality Award. Only three other centers in West Virginia received the award that year.
In a recent national survey by My InnerView/National Research Corporation, 100% of patients and 94% of families surveyed rated their overall satisfaction with E. A. Hawse N&RC's services as "excellent and good."
E. A. Hawse N&RC is the only skilled nursing and rehabilitation in the United States to receive Providigm’s 2018 “Embracing Quality Awards” in all three categories in which the award is presented. Those categories are for attaining a deficiency-free survey in 2018, having a low risk of adjusted rate of readmission to hospitals and achieving exceptionally favorable customer satisfaction ratings.
E. A. Hawse N&RC has become a community partner with many organizations through volunteering and donations from the AMFM Charitable Foundation, Inc. E. A. Hawse N&RC has presented donations to Mathias-Baker Volunteer Fire Department, Hardy County Board of Education, Grant County Commission, American Cancer Society, The Salvation Army, the Town of Wardensville, and more.
Join our team! Head to our Careers page to see the latest career opportunities!
- Medical services provided by a licensed physician.
- Board Certified Nurse Practitioners with Lifetree Medical Services.
- Professional social services & discharge planning with a licensed social worker.
- Pharmacy Services by Lifetree Pharmacy Company.
- Daily activity schedule by a certified activity professional who arranges a variety of individual and group activities and outings.
- On site beauty & barbershop services.
- We accept admissions daily, 24 hours a day.