About E. A. Hawse Nursing & Rehabilitation Center:
E. A. Hawse Nursing & Rehabilitation Center (N&RC) opened in 1985 and is a 60 person care center specializing in skilled nursing, short-term rehabilitation to home, and long-term care services.
National Awards & Recognitions:
E. A. Hawse N&RC received the 2014 Bronze National Quality Award from the American Health Care Association/National Center for Assisted Living (AHCA/NCAL) Quality Award program. They continued their quality care journey when the center received the 2015 Silver National Quality Award. Only three other centers in West Virginia received the award that year.
In a recent national survey by My InnerView/National Research Corporation, 100% of families and residents surveyed rated their overall satisfaction with E. A. Hawse N&RC's services as "excellent and good."
E. A. Hawse N&RC received another deficiency-free state survey inspection in the 2018 cycle.
E. A. Hawse N&RC has went more than 15 years without a lost-time injury that required medical leave, and has been recognized by AMFM for this amazing dedication to a safe working environment.
E. A. Hawse N&RC has become a community partner with many organizations through volunteering and donations from the AMFM Charitable Foundation, Inc. E. A. Hawse N&RC has presented donations to Mathias-Baker Volunteer Fire Department, Hardy County Board of Education, Grant County Commission, American Cancer Society, The Salvation Army, the Town of Wardensville, and more.
- Medical services provided by a licensed physician.
- Board Certified Nurse Practitioners with Lifetree Medical Services.
- Professional social services & discharge planning with a licensed social worker.
- Pharmacy Services by Lifetree Pharmacy Company.
- Daily activity schedule by a certified activity professional who arranges a variety of individual and group activities and outings.
- Hospice care offered.
- On site beauty & barbershop services.
- We accept admissions daily, 24 hours a day.