About Clay Health Care Center:
Clay Health Care Center (HCC) joined the AMFM family July 1, 2014 and is a 60 person care center specializing in skilled nursing, short-term rehabilitation to home, and long-term care services.
The center, located just minutes from the I-79 Ivydale exit, overwent an extensive renovation to provide a more home-like environment for their patients.
National Awards & Recognitions:
Clay HCC received the 2015 Silver National Quality Award from the American Health Care Association/National Center for Assisted Living (AHCA/NCAL). Only three other centers in West Virginia received the award. The program is based on the core values and criteria of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award.
In a recent national survey from My InnerView/National Research Corporation, Clay HCC had 95% of families and 100% of residents surveyed who rated their overall satisfaction with center services as "excellent and good."
Clay HCC plays an important role in the community by partnering with local organizations and providing donations to enrich the area through funds provided by the AMFM Charitable Foundation, Inc.
Clay HCC has worked with many organizations throughout the region and has made monetary donations and volunteering to help the Clay community rebuild after the devestating June floods in 2016. The Clay County High School athletic department received a $1,500 donation for assistance in purchasing uniforms and other equipment. Read the full story here.
- Medical Services provided by a licensed physician
- Board Certified Nurse Practitioners with Lifetree Medical Services.
- Professional social services and discharge planning with a licensed social worker
- Pharmacy services from Lifetree Pharmacy Company.
- Daily activity schedule by a certified activity professional who arranges a variety of individual and group activities and outings
- Hospice care offered
- On site beauty and barbershop services
- We accept admissions daily, 24 hours a day