About Cameron Nursing & Rehabilitation Center:
Cameron Nursing & Rehabilitation Center (N&RC) is a 60 person care center specializing in skilled nursing, short-term rehabilitation to home, and long-term care services. Although the center has served the community for many years, it officially became an AMFM center in 1996.
National Awards & Recognitions:
Cameron N&RC received the 2019 Bronze National Quality Award from the American Health Care Association/National Center for Assisted Living (AHCA/NCAL). The program is based on the core values and criteria of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award.
Cameron N&RC plays an important role in the community by partnering with local organizations and providing donations to enrich the area through funds provided by the AMFM Charitable Foundation, Inc.
Cameron N&RC has presented donations to Marshall County Schools, the City of Cameron, Cameron Volunteer Fire Department, Reynolds Memorial Hospital, and more.
Join our team! Head to our Careers page to see the latest career opportunities!
- Medical services provided by a licensed physician.
- Board Certified Nurse Practitioners with Lifetree Medical Services.
- Professional social services & discharge planning with a licensed social worker.
- Pharmacy services from Lifetree Pharmacy Company.
- Daily activity schedule by a certified activity professional who arranges a variety of individual and group activities and outings.
- On site beauty & barbershop services.
- We accept admissions daily, 24 hours a day.