Cameron Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is a 60 person care center specializing in skilled nursing, short-term rehabilitation to home, and long-term care services. Although the center has served the community for many years, it officially became an AMFM center in 1996.
• Licensed nurse on duty 24-hours a day.
• Medical services provided by a licensed physician & Nurse Practitioner.
• Physical, Speech and Occupational Therapy provided by Lifetree Therapy.
• Professional social services & discharge planning with a licensed social worker.
• Pharmacy Services for our patients.
• Daily opportunities for social interaction, activities and programs designed by a certified activity professional.
• Laundry and housekeeping services.
• On-site salon services.