About Cabell Health Care Center:
Cabell Health Care Center (HCC) joined the AMFM family July 1, 2014 and is a 90 person care center specializing in skilled nursing, short-term rehabilitation to home, and long-term care services.
National Awards & Recognitions:
CHCC received the 2015 Bronze National Quality Award from the American Health Care Association/National Center for Assisted Living (AHCA/NCAL). The program is based on the core values and criteria of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award.
Recently, Cabell HCC received the "2017 Embracing Quality Award" for customer satisfaction ratings from Providigm.
Only 265 skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers were recipients of the award, and to be eligible for the award, centers had to achieve Providigm’s Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement (QAPI) Accreditation.
Providigm creates data management systems that mirror the Quality Indicator Survey process used by state surveyors for their annual inspection of nursing facilities. The value of the system is far beyond just preparing a skilled nursing facility for the annual health inspection survey, but builds a foundation in quality assurance, performance improvement, customer satisfaction and state and federal compliance.
Cabell HCC plays an important role in the community by partnering with local organizations and providing donations to enrich the area through funds provided by the AMFM Charitable Foundation, Inc. The center has presented donations to the Milton Volunteer Fire Department, Milton Baptist Church, St. Mary's Foundation, Facing Hunger Food Bank, Cabell Huntington Hospital Senior Services, and more.
Please contact us at the center to see how we can help you, or call our Clinical Liasion for this facility, Carla Peters at (304) 545-4279, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Medical services provided by a licensed physician.
- Board Certified Nurse Practitioners with Lifetree Medical Services.
- Professional social services & discharge planning with a licensed social worker.
- Pharmacy services from Lifetree Pharmacy Company.
- Daily activity schedule by a certified activity professional who arranges a variety of individual and group activities and outings.
- Hospice care offered.
- On site beauty & barbershop services.
- We accept admissions daily, 24 hours a day.