About Bridgeport Health Care Center:
Bridgeport Health Care Center (HCC) joined the AMFM family on November 1, 2015 and is a 61 person care center specializing in skilled nursing and short-term rehabilitation to home. A new replacement center was constructed and opened in June, 2017.
The new Bridgeport HCC is 38,000 square feet and features a more home-like environment and more spacious rehabilitation gym to accomodate an increased demand for therapy services.
National Awards & Recognitions:
Bridgeport HCC received the 2017 Bronze National Quality Award from the American Health Care Association/National Center for Living (AHCA/NCAL) Quality Award program. The program is based on the core values and criteria of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award. Bridgeport HCC continued their quality care journey in 2018 when they were one of four centers in W.Va. to receive the 2018 Silver National Quality Award.
In a recent national survey by My InnerView/National Research Corporation, Bridgeport HCC had 91% of residents surveyed who rated their overall satisfaction with center services as "excellent or good."
- Medical Services provided by a licensed physician
- Board Certified Nurse Practitioners with Lifetree Medical Services.
- Hospice care offered
- Pharmacy services from Lifetree Pharmacy Company.
- Daily activity schedule by a certified activity professional who arranges a variety of individual and groupr activities and outings.
- Hospice care offered.
- On site beauty & barbershop services.
- We accept admissions daily, 24 hours a day.