About Bridgeport Health Care Center:
Bridgeport Health Care Center (HCC) joined the AMFM family on November 1, 2015 and is a 77 person care center specializing in skilled nursing and short-term rehabilitation to home.
National Awards & Recognitions:
Bridgeport HCC received the 2017 Bronze National Quality Award from the American Health Care Association/National Center for Living (AHCA/NCAL) Quality Award program. The program is based on the core values and criteria of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award. Bridgeport HCC received the 2018 Silver National Quality Award to continue their quality care journey.
Join our team! Head to our Careers page to see the latest career opportunities!
- Medical Services provided by a licensed physician
- Board Certified Nurse Practitioners with Lifetree Medical Services.
- Hospice care offered
- Pharmacy services from Lifetree Pharmacy Company.
- Daily activity schedule by a certified activity professional who arranges a variety of individual and groupr activities and outings.
- On site beauty & barbershop services.
- We accept admissions daily, 24 hours a day.