Braxton Health Care Center (HCC) joined the AMFM Family in 2013 and is a 65 person care community located in the hills of Braxton County. Just minutes from Interstate 79 at Flatwoods, the center provides skilled nursing, short-term rehabilitation to home, and long-term care services.
• Licensed nurse on duty 24-hours a day.
• Medical services provided by a licensed physician & Nurse Practitioner.
• Physical, Speech and Occupational Therapy provided by Lifetree Therapy.
• Professional social services & discharge planning with a licensed social worker.
• Pharmacy Services for our patients.
• Daily opportunities for social interaction, activities and programs designed by a certified activity professional.
• Laundry and housekeeping services.
• On-site salon services.