About Braxton Health Care Center:
Braxton Health Care Center (HCC) joined the AMFM family in 2013 and is 65 person care community in the hills of Braxton County. Just minutes from Interstate 79 at Flatwoods, the center provides skilled nursing, short-term rehabilitation to home, and long-term care services.
National Awards & Recognitions:
Braxton HCC received the 2017 Bronze National Quality Award from the American Health Care Association/National Center for Assisted Living (AHCA/NCAL). The program is based on the core values and criteria of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award. Braxton HCC continued their quality care journey in 2018 when they were one of four centers in W.Va. to receive the 2018 Silver National Quality Award.
In a national survey by My InnerView/National Research Corporation, Braxton HCC had 100% of patients and families surveyed who rated their overall satisfaction with facility services as "excellent and good."
Braxton HCC has another award recognizing their commitment and dedication to the residents with two 2018 “Embracing Quality Award” from Providigm. Braxton HCC received the award for achieving exceptionally favorable customer satisfaction ratings and having a low risk of hospital readmissions.
Braxton HCC has become a community partner with many organizations through volunteering and donations from the AMFM Charitable Foundation, Inc. Braxton HCC has presented donations to Appalachian Children's Chorus, Chistian Service Center, Mountaineer Food Bank, and more.
Join our team! Head to our Careers page to see the latest career opportunities!
- Medical Services provided by a licensed physician
- Board Certified Nurse Practitioners with Lifetree Medical Services.
- Professional social services & discharge planning with a licensed social worker
- Pharmacy services from Lifetree Pharmacy Company.
- Daily activity schedule by a certified activity professional who arranges a variety of individual and group activities and outings
- On site beauty & barbershop services
- We accept admissions daily, 24 hours a day