Visitation (Green or Yellow Phase) is by appointment only. You must call or use our Visitation Request form to make prior arrangements before arriving at the center to visit with your loved one.
- You will be screened for symptoms of COVID-19 before being admitted into the center.
- At a minimum, you will be asked to wear a facemask or face covering and should acquire one now for when you are ready to see your loved one. You may be asked to wear additional Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) depending on current circumstances.
- You will be asked to use hand sanitizer prior to entering.
- There are only two visitors per patient at one time.
- Under the Yellow phase, no visitors under the age of 12 are permitted. The Green phase permits visitors of all ages at the discretion of the center.
- Visitation will be in a designated area. Employees will sanitize the area between scheduled visits.