Taylor Health Care Center is currently accepting applications for a Social Worker Supervisor.
Purpose of Your Job
The primary purpose of your job is to plan, organize, develop, and direct the overall provision of Social Services to assure that the medically related emotional and social needs of the resident are met and maintained on an individual basis in accordance with current federal, state and local standards, guidelines, regulations and established policy and procedure.
Education and Experience Requirements
Ideal candidates will possess a Bachelor’s in Social Work from an accredited school of social work and possess at least one year of experience in the medical or long-term care setting. Must be eligible for licensure as a Social Worker in West Virginia.
Temporary social work licensees will be considered with three years’ experience in a health care setting, medical social work or gerontology as long as quarterly supervision by a qualified (MSW) social worker can be provided.
- Ensure all residents are pre-qualified for admission based upon medical, financial, and psychological issues.
- Provide information to residents and families regarding Medicare, Medicaid and other financial programs available to the resident.
- Participate in a public relations and marketing program that supports the facility. Two off-site visits per month and two sales calls per week.
- Effectively manage resident and family crisis by providing support, referral and counseling as appropriate
- Identify or report allegations of abuse, neglect and misappropriation of resident property.
EOE M/F/V/H - Drug Free Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Send Resumes to Recruiter@amfmwv.com