Lifetree Therapy is currently hiring for a skilled PRN Physical Therapist in Baker, WV.
- Successful completion of accredited Physical Therapy program
- Valid license to practice in West Virginia
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Effective leadership and customer relationship skills
- Ability to exercise mature judgment with initiative in analyzing and solving problems
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assigning patient care activities to professional and non-professional personnel.
- Supervising and evaluating work performance.
- Interpreting responsibilities and SNF policies to therapy personnel.
- Assures the execution of doctor’s orders.
- Oversees the maintenance of therapy records. (medical, personnel, accounting, billing, etc.)
- Develops and implements treatment plans that focus on functional and measurable outcomes and adhere to professional standards of practice.
- Excellent Benefit Packages
- Competitive Wages
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Wellness Plan
EOE M/F/V/H - Drug Free Employer
Job Type: Part-time
Send Resumes to Recruiter@amfmwv.com