Lifetree Therapy is currently hiring for skilled Occupational Therapists in Cameron, WV. PRN positions are available.
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1.) Provides screenings and evaluations to determine requirements for skilled occupational therapy intervention relative to resident’s prior level of function. This includes, but is not limited to the following areas:
- ADL (Activities of Daily Living) such as dressing, bathing, grooming, bed mobility, functional transfers, hygiene issues, self-feeding, meal preparation, home management tasks, etc.
- Also, range of motion, strength, positioning (seated or in bed), contracture management, conducting home assessments, discharge planning, development of maintenance programs and other related resident care issues
2.) Assigning patient care activities to professional and non-professional personnel.
3.) Supervising and evaluating work performance based on the highest standards of efficiency and professional ethics.
4.) Interpreting responsibilities and SNF policies to therapy personnel.
5.) Assures that occupational therapy intervention is based on physician’s orders and in accordance with standard practice guidelines.
6.) Oversees the maintenance of therapy records. (medical, personnel, accounting, billing, etc.)
- Successful completion of accredited Occupational Therapy Program
- Valid license to practice in appropriate State.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Effective leadership and customer relationship skills
- Ability to exercise mature judgment with initiative in analyzing and solving problems.
- Excellent benefit packages
- Competitive Wages
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Wellness Plan
EOE M/F/V/H - Drug Free Employer
Job Type: Part-time
Send Resumes to Recruiter@amfmwv.com