Lifetree Therapy is currently accepting applications for Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants in Wayne, WV/Lincoln WV.
The Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) provides services under the general supervision of the Occupational Therapist, and in accordance with state practice guidelines, including assisting with patient assessment: treating patients, delivering home programs, patient and family instruction, participating in family and team conferences, conducting equipment inventory, maintenance, and orders. And documenting services according to departmental and facility standards. This position does provide direct patient care to adolescent, adult and geriatric patients.
Graduation from an accredited Occupational Therapy Assistant Program, and certification (or eligibility) by NBCOT; eligibility for State O.T. licensure.
- Assists the OTR in patient evaluations and development of a plan of care as appropriate.
- Provides therapeutic treatment in accordance with the established plan of care.
- Documents treatment provided including reason for skilled intervention, observation, recording and reporting patient status and response to treatment.
- Records patient treatments accurately on procedure records (billing forms) as required.
- Maintains appropriate patient schedule as per established guidelines.
- Follows administrative policies and procedures related to emergency protocol, infection control and safety.
- Participates in meetings, staff training and continuous quality improvement activities and directed.
- Excellent benefit packages
- Competitive Wages
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Wellness Plan
EOE M/F/V/H - Drug Free Employer
Job Type: Part-time
Please send all resumes to email@example.com