About Wyoming Nursing & Rehabilitation Center:
Wyoming Nursing & Rehabilitation Center (N&RC) opened in 1986 and is a 60 person care community specializing in skilled nursing, short-term rehabilitation to home, and long-term care services. The center is located 30 miles from Beckley, West Virginia (W.Va.).
National Awards & Recognitions:
Wyoming N&RC received the 2014 Bronze National Quality Award from the American Health Care Association/National Center for Assisted Living (AHCA/NCAL). The program is based on the core values and criteria of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award.
The center continued on their journey of providing top-notch quality care in 2016 when Wyoming N&RC was the receipient of the 2016 Silver National Quality Award.
In a recent national survey from My InnerView/National Research Corporation, Wyoming N&RC had 100% of families and 94% of residents rated their overall satisfaction with services as "excellent and good."
The West Virginia Health Care Association (WVHCA), which represents W.Va. nursing homes and assisted living centers, has awarded Wyoming N&RC with individual and facility awards for administrator of the year, best practice, and more.
Wyoming N&RC has also been rated a Four and Five-Star Rated center from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services’ Nursing Home Compare program. The Five-Star rating is the highest rating a center can earn.
Wyoming N&RC plays an important role in the community by partnering with local organizations and providing donations to enrich the area through funds provided by the AMFM Charitable Foundation, Inc.
The center has presented donations to the Itman Food Bank, Wyoming County Library, American Cancer Society, Oceana Fire Association, ARH Foundation for Healthier Communities, Wyoming County Family Resource Network, and more.
- Medical services provided by a licensed physician.
- Board Certified Nurse Practitioners with Lifetree Medical Services.
- Professional social services & discharge planning with a licensed social worker.
- Pharmacy Services by Lifetree Pharmacy Company.
- Daily activity schedule by a certified activity professional who arranges a variety of individual and group activities and outings.
- Hospice care offered.
- On site beauty & barbershop services.
- We accept admissions daily, 24 hours a day.