About Bridgeport Health Care Center:
Bridgeport Health Care Center (HCC) joined the AMFM family on November 1, 2015 and is a 61 person care center specializing in skilled nursing and short-term rehabilitation to home. A new replacement center was constructed and opened in June, 2017.
The new Bridgeport HCC is 38,000 square feet and features a more home-like environment and more spacious rehabilitation gym to accomodate an increased demand for therapy services.
National Awards & Recognitions:
Bridgeport HCC received the 2017 Bronze National Quality Award from the American Health Care Association/National Center for Living (AHCA/NCAL) Quality Award program. The program is based on the core values and criteria of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award.
In a recent national survey by My InnerView/National Research Corporation, Bridgeport HCC had 91% of residents surveyed who rated their overall satisfaction with center services as "excellent or good."
- Medical Services provided by a licensed physician
- Board Certified Nurse Practitioners with Lifetree Medical Services.
- Hospice care offered
- Pharmacy services from Lifetree Pharmacy Company.
- Daily activity schedule by a certified activity professional who arranges a variety of individual and groupr activities and outings.
- Hospice care offered.
- On site beauty & barbershop services.
- We accept admissions daily, 24 hours a day.