About Braxton Health Care Center:
Braxton Health Care Center (HCC) joined the AMFM family in 2013 and is 65 person care community neslted in the hills of Braxton County. Just minutes from Interstate 79 at Flatwoods, the center provides skilled nursing, short-term rehabilitation to home, and long-term care services.
National Awards & Recognitions:
Braxton HCC received the 2017 Bronze National Quality Award from the American Health Care Association/National Center for Assisted Living (AHCA/NCAL). The program is based on the core values and criteria of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award.
In a national survey by My InnerView/National Research Corporation, Braxton HCC had 100% of residents and families surveyed who rated their overall satisfaction with facility services as "excellent and good." Of employees surveyed, 89% surveyed rated their overall job satisfaction as "excellent or good." The national average is 54%.
Braxton HCC has become a community partner with many organizations through volunteering and donations from the AMFM Charitable Foundation, Inc. Braxton HCC has presented donations to Appalachian Children's Chorus, Chistian Service Center, Mountaineer Food Bank, and more.
- Medical Services provided by a licensed physician
- Board Certified Nurse Practitioners with Lifetree Medical Services.
- Professional social services & discharge planning with a licensed social worker
- Pharmacy services from Lifetree Pharmacy Company.
- Daily activity schedule by a certified activity professional who arranges a variety of individual and group activities and outings
- Hospice care offered
- On site beauty & barbershop services
- We accept admissions daily, 24 hours a day