Wyoming Nursing & Rehabilitation Center (N&RC) opened in 1986 and is a 60 person care community specializing in skilled nursing, short-term rehabilitation to home, and long-term care services.
Wyoming N&RC received the 2014 Bronze Achievement in Quality Award from the American Health Care Association/National Center for Assisted Living (AHCA/NCAL). The program is based on the core values and criteria of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award.
Wyoming N&RC plays an important role in the community by partnering with local organizations and providing donations to enrich the area through funds provided by the AMFM Charitable Foundation, Inc.
Wyoming N&RC is also a 5-Star Rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services’ Nursing Home Compare website.
- Medical services provided by a licensed physician.
- Professional social services & discharge planning with a licensed social worker.
- Pharmacy Services.
- Daily activity schedule by a certified activity professional who arranges a variety of individual and group activities and outings.
- Hospice care offered.
- On site beauty & barbershop services.
- We accept admissions daily, 24 hours a day.