Webster Nursing & Rehabilitation Center (N&RC) opened in 1985 and is a 60 person care community specializing in skilled nursing, short-term rehabilitation, and long-term care services.
Webster N&RC received the 2014 Bronze Achievement in Quality Award from the American Health Care Association/National Center for Assisted Living (AHCA/NCAL). The program is based on the core values and criteria of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award.
Webster N&RC plays an important role in the community by partnering with local organizations and providing donations to enrich the Cowen area through funds provided by the AMFM Charitable Foundation, Inc.
In 2014, Webster N&RC received the Community Service award from the statewide West Virginia Health Care Association for their efforts to improve their community.
Webster N&RC is also a 5-Star Rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services’ Nursing Home Compare website.
- Medical services provided by a licensed physician.
- Professional social services & discharge planning with a licensed social worker.
- Pharmacy Services.
- Daily activity schedule by a certified activity professional who arranges a variety of individual and group activities and outings.
- Hospice care offered.
- On site beauty & barbershop services.
- We accept admissions daily, 24 hours a day.