Located just outside of historic Hinton and close to the scenic New River, Summers Nursing & Rehabilitation Center (N&RC) opened in 1982, and is a 120 person care community that provides skilled nursing, short-term rehabilitation to home services, and long-term care services.
Summers N&RC was the recipient of the 2013 National Bronze Quality Award from the American Health Care Association/National Center for Assisted Living (AHCA/NCAL).
In 2014, Summers N&RC continued their quality of care journey, and was only one of 77 centers nationwide to receive the prestigious Silver Commitment to Quality Award from the AHCA/NCAL.
Summers N&RC plays an important role in the community by partnering with local organizations and providing donations to enrich the Hinton area through funds provided by the AMFM Charitable Foundation, Inc.
Through Lifetree Therapy Company services, Summers N&RC offers seven-days a week physical, speech, and occupational therapy.
- Medical services provided by a licensed physician.
- Professional social services & discharge planning with a licensed social worker.
- Pharmacy Services.
- Daily activity schedule by a certified activity professional who arranges a variety of individual and group activities and outings.
- Hospice care offered.
- On site beauty & barbershop services.
- We accept admissions daily, 24 hours a day.