Clarksburg Nursing & Rehabilitation Center (N&RC) opened in 1986 and is a 98 person care community specializing in skilled nursing, short-term rehabilitation to home, and long-term care services.
Clarksburg N&RC received the 2012 Bronze Achievement in Quality Award from the American Health Care Association/National Center for Assisted Living (AHCA/NCAL). The program is based on the core values and criteria of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award.
In 2013, Clarksburg N&RC took the next in their quality award journey by receiving the 2013 Silver Commitment to Quality Award, and was the only center in West Virginia received this prestigious recognition.
The facility is a community leader in volunteering, fundraising and participating in community events. Clarksburg N&RC is a sponsor of the annual “West Virginia Italian Heritage Celebration” and has won recognition from their parent company for community service and fundraising.
Clarksburg N&RC is also a 5-Star Rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services’ Nursing Home Compare website.
- Medical services provided by a licensed physician.
- Professional social services & discharge planning with a licensed social worker.
- Pharmacy Services.
- Daily activity schedule by a certified activity professional who arranges a variety of individual and group activities and outings.
- Hospice care offered.
- On site beauty & barbershop services.
- We accept admissions daily, 24 hours a day.