Cabell Health Care Center (CHCC) joined the AMFM family July 1, 2014 and is a 90 person care center specializing in skilled nursing, short-term rehabilitation to home, and long-term care services.
CHCC received the 2015 Bronze Achievement in Quality Award from the American Health Care Association/National Center for Assisted Living (AHCA/NCAL). The program is based on the core values and criteria of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award.
CHCC plays an important role in the community by partnering with local organizations and providing donations to enrich the area through funds provided by the AMFM Charitable Foundation, Inc.
- Medical services provided by a licensed physician.
- Professional social services & discharge planning with a licensed social worker.
- Pharmacy Services.
- Daily activity schedule by a certified activity professional who arranges a variety of individual and group activities and outings.
- Hospice care offered.
- On site beauty & barbershop services.
- We accept admissions daily, 24 hours a day.